Monday, April 7, 2008


Ugh. Another boring weekend. Just kinda lounged around. I'm feeling for Britt*; I know her placement day is coming up. I think alot of girls are gonna be having their placements days soon...

I don't even want to think about placement. I made up my mind, I'm doing 1 or 2 weeks with Jake*, depending on when mom flies out & back.

I'm scared to see mom. The last time we saw each other was Feb. 19th... she's disappointed in me, but at least she wants to fly out for moral support on placement day. I need to sign my papers before she comes tho, because I don't need any of that "are you sure?" business. I know I'm doing what I need to for Jake*.

It's just a strange thought that the next time my mom sees me, I'll be a mother to a beautiful baby boy.

I really hope she can come. At least that way someone in my life will have met Jake*. I know it will be hard for her and my dad to think of Jake* as a grandson... but I still wish that both of them could meet him. Hopefully maybe when Jake* is older, he'll want to meet the other half of his family in PA...

Hey! a girl can dream!

And if I've learned anything through this whole thing, it's to think positive!

No comments: