Friday, April 25, 2008

Oh man. The pain down below has intensified today. It hurts to sit, walk, or lie down. It's been a busy day. Kim came to visit with Jake* & me, She said he was handsome. When she left, I spent some quality time with my baby boy. I just lied with him in the hospital bed, & we talked. Jake* passed his hearing test today. He got to meet Crystal too. She came to visit me for awhile. While she was here, Jake* "got his first official photo" taken. Heather came to visit & Sandrine called. Like I said... busy day!

I just about had a heart attack when I was feeding Jake*. He spit up & started turning blue. I tried to suction, but it didn't help. Luckily a nurse cam e& helped. I started crying hysterically. The rest of the day Jake* & I just lied down with one another. Tonight was the first time I sang him "You are my sunshine". I sang it to him while he was in my tummy, but it's more special now.

B & S* sent me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers.

I was supposed to be discharged today, but Dr. Irwin extended my stay since Jake* has to stay one day longer than usual because of his fever. At least I get one more day with him before moving back into the dorm...

No comments: