Monday, April 14, 2008


So on Friday Dr. Irwin said the sono looks good. He's quesstimating that Jake* is 8.5-9 lbs. That's a big boy to push out of me. I joked around about being induced, but he wasn't very happy. According to him, the baby will come out when he's ready. Ugh. I only have 16 days... May 1st can't come soon enough. I'm starting to get to where Britt* was, with the " I WANT THIS BABY OUT OF ME!" feeling.

...speaking of Britt*, she had her placement day this weekend. I gave Sara a letter to give to Britt* with all my contact info because i figured I wouldn't be seeing her anymore. BY my surprise, Britt* called me shortly before her placement was to begin. I went down to visit real quick. She was dressing Ann as I walked in... Britt* seemed to be holding it together. I told her she's in my prayers & to never hesitate to contact me. I said my goodbye to Ann, then I gave Britt* a hug. That's when I felt all the emotions she was going through. The hurt, the doubt, the anger, the joy... all of it. We just hugged for a few minutes & then I left. I wanted her to have a few last minutes with her daughter.

You know, Britt* was a crazy roomie. at times, but I love her to death. I'm so glad I got to meet her & go through this experience together. I can honestly say, that I see her as friend for life.

No comments: