Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hmmm... Nothing new really. Talked to my AP's again. Found out that they liked my letter I gave them on the face-to-face. Brent* said that they barely pulled out of the parking lot when Stacy* opened it & read it. Haha. IT made her cry the entire ride home.

I went to church with th girls again last night. Gari-Anne's church is awesome. Definitely different from my catholic mass, but it's very entertaining. I like it. Definitely go as long as I can.

I miss Britt* we had some good times together. I enjoy having the room to myself. At least I can try to get some sleep!But I still miss her. I've seen her a few times during her visits with Ann, but don't stay long... that's her time with her daughter. I'm so glad my son doesn't have to be in transitional care for a month. I think I'm gonna do a week or two of visits. I can already see Britt* getting attached. And she's only half way through her month. It's hard...

No comments: