Monday, March 17, 2008

Sigh... Boring weekend. I'm ready to have the baby . I'm starting to sleep less and pee more. Ha. It sucks. I can't sleep comfortably. I always wake up on my back freaking out because you aren't suppose to lie on your back. It cuts off a major vein or something of that sort. I'm used to sleeping on my belly, but I can't :(. I guess I can't complain because this is my first side effect from pregnancy.

and damn it, it still don't know when my face-to-face with Brent and Stacy* is going to be. :( I think I'm gonna frame a sono picture for them. And I found a poem I want to print & frame for them.

Ugh. I don't think Britt* is coming back to the dorm. She hasn't been back yet. I have a feeling she is gonna stay home & just come back to do her visits. I don't blame her...

No comments: