Thursday, March 6, 2008

So I told Kim that my convo with Stacy and Brent* went wonderfully & that I wanted to choose them! She gave me the option of letting their caseworker tell them, or let them know myself. Of course I want to tell them the good news!! I'm gonna call them later tonight but first I have to call my mom & get a creative way to say "I choose you!" I want it to be creative.

.............................................................................................................................................

So shortly after 7 I dialed the 1-800 # Stacy & Brent* have given me. Stacy* answered she seemed a little surprised to hear form me. I told her I a few more questions to ask them & if Brent could get on the line too. Unfortunately he couldn't because she was on the cell. But he was in the same room. I said "you better get ready to celebrate, because you have 3 holidays coming up" She seemed a little confused so next I said "not only will you have Easter to celebrate, but you will have your first mother's & father's day because we're going to have a son! I want you as my AP's!!" Stacy* started crying & that's when I lost it. We all cried for a few minutes & then I said my goodbyes & let them have time together to let the news sink in... They were going to be parents!!

Just hearing how happy they were brought a huge smile to my face. :)

No comments: