Tuesday, March 18, 2008


Anne Elaine is absolutely beautiful. I stopped in on Britt's* nursery visit today. Ann has the prettiest face & the fullest head of black hair ADORABLE!! She's so tiny. I didn't want to hold her, I was too freaked out. But Britt* seemed good with her. I guess it's that mother instinct...

On a less happy note. I got a text from possible father #2. He told me he's not signing the papers. He will have his girlfriend help raise the baby. I'm so pissed off. He was the one who said he didn't want anything to do with me or the baby. But now after I accept what I am doing & I pick my son's parent's, he tells me he wants to raise the child.

Hell No!!

What am I supposed to do? He's messing up my entire plan. I he doesn't want to sign the papers, I'm gonna raise my son. I'm not letting him & his "girlfriend" raise MY son. UGH! I need to talk to Kim...

At least Shane* signed his papers.

1 comment:

Birth Mom of Adoption said...

aww, Ann Elaine is beautiful!
She turns 1 tomorrow!!!
Love you