Friday, February 29, 2008



So, apparently Gladney has a curse. All the girls come into Gladney barely looking pregnant, but after a week or two here, you're suddenly looking HUGE!! I'm lucky because I haven't really had problems during this pregnancy. No heartburn or morning sickness. No excessive weight gain. It feels great! I'm slowly starting to show...


OOOO!! I finally turned in my specific requests for my potential AP's. I tried not to be too picky. Two of my major requests were that the couple has been married for a while. I want my son to have a mom AND a dad, so I don't want to choose a couple that could possibly get divorced. I know you can't guarantee that, but I just think you have better chances if they've been together for awhile. Number two is that they have extended family nearby. I just want him to a have a BIG family. I want my AP's to be religious or spiritual. I believe if you have religion in your life it makes you a stronger person. BUT my most important request so... The couple has to be from Texas. I want the chance to form a bond with them. Not just to make myself feel better with my decision, but also so the parents know me. I would like them to be able to tell our son that we were friends, & let him truly know what kind of person I am. :)

I hope that's not to picky...

I can't wait to get profiles!!

No comments: