Thursday, May 1, 2008


Jake* is absolutely adorable in green. We had a wonderful visit today. This was a our last full visit together, so we cherished every second. I enjoyed taking videos of me playing and singing with Jake*. He cracks me & mom up with all his funny faces. He loves to complain with little noises. I think his favorite things are being rocked& being in his swing. Jake* is one week old today & he's fighting to try & hold up his head. He is going to be a smart boy, I can tell. Even though my heart hurts because I know I have to say goodbye to him in two days, it doesn't matter. He's always been able to make me smile no matter what has been going through my mind this week. I just can't explain how much I love him.

Mom & I did some last minute errands tonight. I'm working hard on my video...

No comments: